Welcome to our website.
The terms 'Meta' or 'us' or 'we' refer to Meta Corporate Finance Limited, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Brockbourne House, 77 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN4 8BS. Our company registration number is 3766866 in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by Meta and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The copyright in this material is owned by Meta. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own offline viewing.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Meta. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Meta Corporate Finance Limited takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Meta’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Meta Corporate Finance Limited is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales for a range of investment business activities.